Hotel Lucia is conveniently located in downtown Portland, within
easy walking distance to the city’s most sought after attractions.
For guests arriving to Oregon by plane, Portland International
Airport is just northeast of town, and Amtrak’s Union Station is
under a mile away.
Directions from Portland International Airport:
By Car – 20-25 minutes:
- Follow NE Airport Way for 3 miles to I-205 South
- Take I-205 South for 2.5 miles before taking exit 21B to merge
onto I-84 West / 30 West towards Portland
- Stay on I-84 West for 5.5 miles; using the left two lanes to exit
toward City Center
- Continue across the SE Morrison Bridge, arriving on SW
- Follow SW Washington Street, take a right on SW Park Ave,
and another right onto SW Harvey Milk St.
-Hotel Lucia is on the right on SW Broadway and SW Harvey
By Light Rail – 45 minutes; $2.50
- Follow signs in the airport for Portland International Airport
station to take the MAX Red Line into downtown Portland.
- Stay on the light rail for 17 stops, until Pioneer Square North
- Exiting the light rail, take a right turn on SW Broadway