Travelodge Sukhumvit 11 is located on Sukhumvit Soi 11, the hotel is just 7 minutes' walk from the BTS Sky Train (Nana Station) and 5 minutes' walk to a host of trendy bars, rooftop lunges and pulsating clubs.
From Suvarnabhumi Airport to Travelodge Sukhumvit 111) Suvarnabhumi Airport Rail LinkTake the commuter service from Survarnbhumi Station and alight at Makkasan Station within 15 minutes. Head to the MRT Station at Phetchaburi Station and travel down to Sukhumvit. Change train lines again to the BTS SkyTrain Sukhumvit Line heading towards Asok. Alight at Asok Station and from there, you may take a taxi to Travelodge Sukhumvit 11 within 7 minutes.
Operating hours: Daily from 6.00 A.M. to 12.00 A.M.Alternatively, from Makkasan Station, take a 6 minutes walk to catch the Khlong Saen Seap Express Boat (Nida line). Take the boat service from Nana Chard Pier to Nana Nua Pier, just a stop apart. From there, our hotel is within 9 minutes’ walking distance.
2) Airport TransferWe can arrange for an airport pickup and drop you off at the airport for a fixed fee. Contact us for more information.
3) TaxiFare: Estimated THB 350Duration of travel is subject to traffic conditions
From Don Mueang International Airport to Travelodge Sukhumvit 111) Public BusThe bus stop at Vibhavadi Rangsit Road offer many buses that stop at Victory Monument, a major hub in Bangkok. Located in front of the airport, to get to Vibhavadi Rangsit Road, take the pedestrian bridge on the second level and exit by the first door on your right to the road. Walk about 100 metres to reach the bus stop. These are some of the buses you can take to Victory Monument: 29, 59, 187, 510, 538. Upon alighting at Victory Monument, you can easily take the BTS Sky Train to Nana Station, before making your way to our hotel.
Alternatively, from the airport, take any one of these bus services and alight at Chatukchak Park – 29, 59, 510, 513. Upon alighting, walk over to Mo Chit. Board the train at Sukhumvit Station and alight at Nana BTS Station. From there, the hotel is just a 7 minutes walk away.
2) Shuttle BusShuttle buses A1 and A2 runs between the airport and Mo Chit. Alight at Mo Chit and take the BTS Sky Train to Nana Station from there.
Operating hours: 7.30 A.M. to 12.00 A.M.Shuttle Bus Fare: THB 30
3) Mini BusYou can also take the mini buses at the bus stop at Vibhavadi Rangsit Road to Victory Monument, which is one of the more affordable means of transport. As many of the destinations on these buses are often written in Thai, do not hesitate to approach the locals to guide you.Fare: Estimated THB 30
4) Airport TransferWe can arrange for an airport pickup and drop you off at the airport for a fixed fee. Contact us for more information.
5) TaxiFare: Estimated THB 250